"Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him! Send him to his jungle home. For he is the harbinger of death."
• My journal covers a wide range of topics, including politics, sports, the environment, photography, cooking, science, sex, medicine, music, humor and random, unusual links that I happen to stumble across in my day-to-day wanderings 'cross the tubes.
• Please note that some of my entries contain profanity, gore or nudity (the latter two most often put under a courtesy cut). Check out my tag list for an idea of what to expect.
• All races, nationalities, sexual orientations and political views are welcome in my journal, as is friendly debate and gallows humor. I'm generally left of center, but if you're a rational and polite (21+) person by nature, I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly.
• Adults only, please. If you're under 21, I would prefer if you didn't add me.
• If you do decide to add me, you should — eventually — expect to be offended in one way or another (i.e., I'll likely end up slaughtering your particular sacred cow at some point). Nothing personal. ☺
• Blatant assholes, wingnuts, troublemakers and trolls will be mercilessly chewed up, spit out and staked on a pole for public ridicule. No prisoners in this regard.
• There aren't any, really (unless you're a racist, a homophobe or some sort of freak). First Amendment rules apply. Use your own judgment and I'm sure we'll both survive.
• Other than that, mi casa es su casa. Please visit (and comment) often. Stimulate me, and I'll do my best to return the favor.
Searching for a truly revolting unique gift for your friends, family and co-workers?
I bring you Blaque’s Calendar of Horrors – a painstakingly-assembled, 56-page compendium of history’s darkest, bloodiest and most tragic events. This collection contains more than 800 unspeakable abominations in all (including 52 ghastly photos) – from abductions, murders and suicides to freak accidents, military atrocities, disease epidemics and natural disasters - sorted by the date they occurred. Professionally printed on high-quality, glossy stock with an aqueous-coated cover and signed by the author upon request.
$10 each, 3 for $25 or 5 for $35 (you wouldn’t want to neglect your friends, your boss or your in-laws would you?). U.S. shipping is included. Canadian/U.K. orders, please add $3 to help defray the extra shipping cost. Checks, money orders or PayPal cheerfully accepted (PayPal merchant ID: email@example.com). E-mail me for special requests and/or more details. See what other satisfied readers have to say about it here.
Copyright Notice:: This journal contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of social environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific and social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.